Mergers & Acquisitions
Purchasing or selling any company, from a corporate level to small businesses, is no easy feat. Lyons | Sullivan has extensive experience and knowledge in business transactions to aid you throughout the whole process. Our firm benefits our clients by providing legal counsel, and organizing a refined strategy for your M&A needs.
We can advise you in:
- Drafting purchase and sale agreements;
- Draft confidentiality agreements to protect your interests;
- Prepare letters of intent to define the parameters of the acquisition agreement and define exclusivity;
- Research and perform due diligence on the target business, while gathering business and financial information, and preparing data rooms to access materials;
- Deliberate and plan out transaction structures such as: tax considerations, capital structure of Target Company, risk exposure, regulatory approvals, appraisal rights, etc.; and
- Representing the client at closing.